Click here to download brochure
- Children are admitted in the institution by the Headmaster /Principal.
- The Principal/Headmaster admits children only after they are selected by a Selection Committee consisting of three members constituted by the correspondent.
- No child can be selected for admission by any one person alone.
- Admissions are generally made by the Selection Committee following the procedure with the existing norms in conformity.
- Admissions to the classes other than LKG are decided by the Selection Committee as per the merit list prepared after conducting and aptitude test.
- All the catholic children will be given admission to the classes where bulk admissions are made, subject to their eligibility.
ADMISSION OPEN FOR CLASS XI
Available streams:- Science, Commerce & Arts
Registration is open from 25th May 2022.
75% above for Science
65% above for Commerce
55% for Arts.
Registration fee Rs. 5000/-
Yearly Fee Science 45,000/-
Yearly Fee Commerce 40,000/-
Yearly Fee Arts 40,000/-
•For those interested in integrated regular class & coaching
with the reputed institution is also available.
•Bus facility is available.
•Admissions will be confirmed after the result.